Johnson's 40-6001 Laser Distance Measure allows the user to measure out to 165' within 1/16-inch accuracy. This feature rich tool will replace tape measures and calculators for the most complex measurements. Patented sound activated measuring mode means that the measuring device can be activated by the clap of the hands as opposed to pushing a button on the keypad. Fast easy one person measurements saves time and money on a variety of job sites. Designed for carpentry, framers, flooring, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, appraisers, painters, MRO. Quickly and accurately calculates single distances, area (square), volume (cube), indirect heights (pythagoras), stake out.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor applications
- Measure vertically or horizontally in almost any light conditions
- Large LCD screen with bright backlight & illuminated vial
- Sound activated measuring mode for awkward positions
- 10 measurement memory saves your last 10 calculations; continuous measuring/laser; min/max; addition/subtraction; feet, inches, feet/inches, meters
- Compact size fits easily in tool belt or pocket
- Includes soft-sided pouch, safety strap, rubberized LDM protection cover, 9V alkaline battery, instruction manual