For nearly 85 years General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. Whether you're a professional contractor or a conscientious homeowner, general's ultra-sensitive moisture meters help you to easily detect water content in wood, concrete, plaster and carpet. Available as both analog and digital models, the meters provide accurate moisture level readings and are great for new home inspections, locating roof leaks or even selecting dry lumber at the yard. The MM1E is our most affordable model but its packed with features. It has a wide measuring range and LED display. Use it to check wood, drywall and concrete to ensure appropriate level of surface dryness before painting, sealing or treating. Also can be used to check if there is moisture in carpets and sub-flooring. Another application is to locate and identify water leaks in roofs, floors & walls.
- LED display
- Progressive LED?s, 3 green (5, 10, 12 percent); 2 yellow (14, 16 percent); red (18, 20, 22 percent)
- Power supply 1 9 V battery (Not included)
- Protective cover
- Check wood, drywall and concrete before painting, sealing or treating
- Locate and identify water leaks in roofs, floors & walls
- Used in the restoration business to check if there is moisture in carpets and sub-flooring