General's doweling jigs are precision jigs that assure the accurate line-up of dowel holes in furniture and carpentry. Simply clamp the jig onto your workpiece to quickly and accurately drill holes for dowel pins requiring exact alignment in the edge, end or surface of your work. Graduations permit direct reading and accurate setting of jig to center line of work
- Professional Kit includes the following: 3 brad point drill bits: 1/4?, 5/16? and 3/8? & 30 dowel pins: 10 of each 1/4?, 5/16? and 3/8? & 3 drill stops: 1/4?, 5/16? and 3/8? & 6 dowel centers: 2 of each 1/4?, 5/16? and 3/8? & 1 hex wrench & Craft Glue
- A precision jig that assures accurate line up of dowel holes in furniture and carpentry
- For end-to-end, edge-to-edge and edge-to-end doweling
- Just lift and turn turret to lock in guide hole
- Guide bars are graduated for fast positioning of hole center points.
- Clamp screw locks tool onto work from 0 to 4 In. in width