The ULTRATECH Power Precision Screwdriver from General Tools & Instruments can handle those difficult, repetitive screw-fastening jobs in extremely tight spaces like computers, cell phones and other electronics. It?s the world?s first battery operated screwdriver of its size and capability, and a perfect tool for on-the-go technicians, hobbyists and anyone who works with electronics, small parts and micro assemblies.Motorized, miniaturized, powerful and portable, this pen-size tool is superbly functional in design with an ABS housing, ergonomic rubber grip, a quick change chuck and an exclusive super micro-torque drive powered by two AAA batteries that will generate 100+ RPM. At just 7 3/4 In in length, it fits neatly in hand or conveniently tucked into a jacket or lab coat. The UltraTECH Power Precision Screwdriver comes complete with six interchangeable driver tips (slotted 1/8, 1/16 In, Phillips 0, 00 and star T6, T5).
- Motorized, miniaturized, powerful and portable
- Pen-sized, measures only 7-3/4 In length with a bit so its easy to use in tight spots and fits neatly in hand or conveniently tucked into a jacket or coat.
- Ergonomic rubber grip
- Quick change chuck for easy bit changes
- Super micro-torque drive powered by two AAA batteries that will generate 100+ RPM.
- ABS housing for added durability
- Convenient top mount switch for quickly changing forward and reverse