For nearly 85 years General Tools has grown to become the recognized industry leader for specialty hand tools and instruments. The 18 Piece Precision Screwdriver Set features a diversified assortment of extended-shaft blades, carefully chosen for use in the jewelry, computer and electronics repair industries. The slender, 600 series handle provides the essential precision feel needed for working on delicate components. In addition, the entire set is housed in a pocket-sized case, assuring it?s on hand when you need it.
- Ergonomically designed handle for greater control and comfort
- Contoured fingertip swivel head allows greater pressure to be applied to the blade, for maximum torque and grip, while turning the fastening screw
- Hex-shaped fingertip swivel head prevents rolling
- Eight sided cushion grip has a non-slip finish
- Close tolerance locking screw chuck holds blades securely in place
- Set includes: 1 Multi-Blade Handle; 17 Interchangeable Blades: Slotted - 3/64, 1/16, 5/64, 3/32 In.; Phillips - #000, #00; Torx - T6, T7, T8, T9; Hex - .050,1/16, 5/64 In.; Nut-Drivers- 3/32, 1/8, 5/32 In.; Awl/Scribe.