These new angle finders combine the ruggedness of analog rulers (standard and metric) together with the digital technology needed for complete accuracy when measuring inside, outside and reverse angles. Precise measurements prevent waste by facilitating exact miter cuts. One button activates the reverse angle function, a hold button digitally saves the measurement and the large ergonomic locking knob saves the angle manually. A big LCD readout makes measurements extremely easy to read while an innovative center check notch enables exact ruler placement marking. The Models 822 (Patent Pending) are ideal for framing, custom furniture-building, stair and patio construction, flooring, tiling basically all woodworking, carpentry and contractor needs in the shop or in the field.
- Digital stainless steel angle rules make precise measurements for easy woodworking
- Calculates interior (inside) and exterior(outside) angles easily and accurately in seconds
- Lock and reverse angle features for all types of work
- Large easy to read LCD display
- Hinge mechanism allows for a full 360 degrees to measure inside/outside and reverse angles
- Can be zeroed at any point in the swing