DEWALT®'s 3/8" VSR Drill is designed to be reliable on real world jobsites, so you know the tool will never let you down. This drill was extensively tested to ensure that its All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability and longer tool life. With a metal gear housing, the 3/8" VSR Drill can withstand your toughest jobsite conditions. DEWALT® understands the value of comfort and control on large, repetitive jobs, so the drill is equipped with a rubber grip and two-finger trigger so you can work confidently every time.
- 7.0-amp motor delivers 650 watts out of maximum power for high performance in heavy-duty applications
- 3/8" ratcheting, keyless chuck provides greater bit retention
- 0-2500 RPM, VSR trigger for versatility in drilling & fastening applications
- Soft grip handle design offers increased gripping surface & comfort
- All ball-bearing construction provides greater durability & longer tool life
- Applications include spade bit & hole saw drilling in wood, twist bit drilling in metal
- Independently certified to meet applicable standards