Just give me the material to drill. This DEWALT heavy duty drill comes with helical-cut steel construction and heat-treated gears for increased durability and long gear life. A metal gear housing is included for jobsite durability and increased reliability, as is a 2-finger trigger for increased comfort. Also featured is a 360-degree side handle for greater control and versatility. This drill is capable of a no-load speed of 0-to-850 RPM and a maximum output of 600 watts. Weighing in at 4.2 pounds, this drill comes with a chuck key with holder and a 360-degree side handle.
- Helical-cut steel, heat-treated gears
- Metal gear housing for jobsite durability
- Two-finger trigger for increased comfort
- 360° side handle enhances control & adds versatility
- Applications include spade bit drilling, self-feed bit drilling, hole saw drilling & auger bit drilling in wood, twist bit drilling & hole saw drilling in steel
- Independently certified to meet applicable standards
- Model DW235G