Laser fan beam projection device with Laser Trac. Projects a thin, bright and red laser "fan Beam" out from the tool at a 100 degree angle. Can be used to level or align objects even 30 feet away on the same or multiple adjacent wall surfaces. Rubber over-mold grip provides comfort and control while enhancing the durability of the tool. Craftsman belt storage pouch conveniently stores the laser level and base.
- Magstic ®, a re-useable, washable, adhesive strip (light soap and water clean-up) can be used to mount the Craftsman laser lever on a variety of smooth surfaces.
- Projects the beam out from the tool at a 100º angle on one or more adjacent walls or surfaces, leaving no marks. Replaces the need for a traditional carpenters mark or pencil/chalk line.
- Can be mounted or used 5 separate ways: 1) set on any 3X3 surface 2) mount to tripod 3) attach magnetically 4) mount using Magstic 5) hand held.
- Accurate to +/- ½-Inch Up to 30 Feet Away
- Three, back-lit level vials enhance the vial visibility in less than perfect lighting.
- Includes: Craftsman belt storage pouch, all position spherical base, operator manual.