The 2.8 Amp motor on this orbital sander provides power for a smooth, professional finish. The counterbalanced, compact, lightweight design eliminates vibration. Random orbit action increases stock removal and duplicates hand sanding motion while providing a virtually swirl free finish. The sander has a variable speed 7000 - 12000 RPM with a 5 in. diameter pad. The dust collection system maintains a clean work surface for extended disc life.
?Removal dust bag
?Front palm grip with over mold
?8 ft. cord
?Can connect to a 1-1/4 in. vac hose
?One year warranty
- Powerful 2.8 Amp motor with permanently sealed ball and sleeve bearings provides plenty of power to sand all different types of materials to a smooth fine finish
- The sander has a variable speed switch located on the top cap. 7,000 - 12,000 OPM (Orbits per minute) no load speed combined with the orbital action allows for very aggressive sanding with fast material removal while leaving a smooth finish.
- The pad brake controls the no load speed of the sander to protect the work surface. Once the sander is turned on, the sanding disc will not start to spin aggressively until pressure is applied to it.
- The sanding pad mechanism is counterbalanced perfectly for the random orbit sanding motion to diminish vibration and reduce fatigue after extended use
- The on and off slide switch is sealed from the dust in the top cap of the housing. This prolongs the life of the switch because it will not become infiltrated with sanding dust.
- This sander is designed to be able to get into corners and up close to walls or vertical surfaces making it capable to sand close enough to minimize hand sanding.
- The dust port for the sander attaches to a bag for a cleaner work environment. It's sized to be attached to a 1-1/4" vac port.
- The sanding pad takes hook and loop backed sanding discs which makes it very easy to change out the paper. It also makes it easy to re-use the paper when changing to different grits meaning less wasted sanding discs.
- The top cap on the sander is covered in over mold for more comfort and control of the sander during operation.